2012年4月26日星期四

MY pet

i was trying to give it some freedom for running in my room but it seemed like wanna go back to its home^^

hey hey,mini hamster!!!

this was how it looks when we first met and i put it on my table enjoying air-con with me in my room=>


Ok,comes to here,i would like to introduce it.
this is my hamster,A Bui (fatty)^0^

New member in my home since 8th May 2011.
A Lovely present from Koo.(my "ehemm"(^\\^) )


Here's some photos i captured for it...i just randomly choose some to show you guys  = >


haha,its fatter look ,after few months in my house.
this's how it looks whenever I pass by =)




my fluffy and I    ^0^
our only pic
LOVE

A Bui is greedy for food,it likes to eat carrots,vegetables,fruits and rice^ ^


Shhhh....it's sleeping.. cute right??
it's my precious :)
it was obese at that time because of non-stop eating.
I miss it so much since i study in Cyberjaya.
It's getting thinner now, i dont know why ='<


Next Monday(8.5.2012) will be Ah Bui one-year-old birthday,but sadly i will be heading to Pangkor Island at that time.


Whatsoever,it knows how much i love it =)









没有评论:

发表评论